Get Your Business To 300,000+ Impressions A Day
Before you dump more money into your Google Ads and Social Media, consider this grassroots approach to marketing that still works like a charm: Vehicle Marketing. Wrapping vehicles with marketing material has been around for decades-but what keeps this form of advertising so successful? Think about your drive home from work-you’re sitting in traffic and your eyes naturally wander and you notice a vibrant Dale’s Roofing Company logo and phone number on a bright green truck. Now, in the midst of your post-work momentum, you decide to get your roof quote while you are sitting in standstill traffic. Or maybe you didn’t write the number down this time- but you see this bright green truck over and over again. Your brain becomes familiar with this brand and you are ten times more likely to use them now. Sitting in rush hour traffic has not gone away, which makes Vehicle Advertising one of the most effective forms of non-digital marketing.
One great thing vehicle wraps have going for them is their sheer, “in your face” staying power. You can’t change the channel and stop seeing the car wrap ad in the lane next to you as you drive down the road or sit in the traffic jam; you have to make a concerted effort NOT to look to avoid seeing the ad. This “commercial” is “on the air” 24/7. Even if it’s not moving down the road, a car wrap is still doing its job when the vehicle is parked.
Vehicle wraps are increasingly more effective on a fleet of vehicles. Wrapping a fleet in a brand message is highly productive when it comes to a new product launch or advertising an event. Rather than a static sign or billboard that can only be in one place at a time, a fleet of vehicles moving through traffic can broadcast your message all over town in a single day. Now that’s a big impact, for very few of your advertising dollars.
Facts about Mobile Advertising:
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- 98% of Americans indicated they notice media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- 29% said outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 96% of Americans traveled in a vehicle as either a driver of passenger in the past week.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will pass in front of 9 million other vehicles.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base their buying decisions on ads they see.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 80,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15x greater than other advertising media.
- Mobile advertising reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio and television.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
For more information and ideas on fleet vehicle wraps, click here!
Written by Inkmonstr.
Leave a Comment