JOIN THE TEAM
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH INK MONSTR
Ink Monstr is proud of the fun and creative team we’ve cultivated and we’re always looking to grow with the right folks. Check out the descriptions of our various career opportunities below and see if there’s a position that fits with your experience or gain experience by checking out one of our internships. We’ve got a lot to show you- come join the team!
Lead Graphic Design Artist
Ink Monstr is looking for a highly skilled lead graphic designer! The designer will be responsible for managing and executing custom projects that meet our exceptional standards in design, print and install. You will work hand in hand with junior designers, our production crew and installations crew to make sure each job is executed and completed. In this position, you will be required to understand the technical scope of projects and detail design specifications. You will be responsible for managing a fast-paced workflow, in-depth project management, creating detailed proofs and project proposals, communicating and meeting with clients, and creating stunning designs. This job us much more than designing collateral and company branding. Designer is responsible for learning vinyl materials and understanding how they apply to walls and 3D projects Other responsibilities include setting up files for printing and plotting, post production, file organization, and installs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of work experience in a related field required.
- A passion to create and a strong work ethic required.
- Experience with company branding and logo development required.
- Vehicle wrap and large format project experience preferred.
- Expert-level working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,InDesign) required.
- Print set-up skills
- Digital Illustration skills and experience with digital drawing tablets are preferred.
- Strong communication skills, and customer-ready presentation skills
- Bonus incentives
- Profit Sharing
- Sales incentives
- Health Care
We look forward to hearing from you!! To apply please include a cover letter and links to a portfolio. Candidates without a portfolio link and short cover letter will not be considered. This is not an entry level or UX/UI position. Please note we try and respond to every applicant, however due to the volume of applicants we receive we don’t always get back to everyone. We thank you very much for your time and interest though and we do appreciate your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Ink Monstr is looking for enthusiastic Print Production candidates to contribute 3 days per week at our Denver office. The ideal candidates will be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft office, and will have a genuine interest in learning about all aspects of print production. This position is unpaid, but great for students needing school credit or an excellent way to get some industry experience.
• File set up for print production
• Printer and plotter operation and maintenance
• Post production: mounting, weeding, chopping
• Proper preparation of vehicles for installation
• Assist with delivery and pickup of materials and images to offsite locations
• Learn to read, understand and follow a proof
• Keeping print filing for the Production department
• Assist the Production Department on various tasks and projects, as assigned
• Extremely detail orientated
• Strong work ethic
• Must be extremely organized
• Ability to juggle tasks with a high level of accuracy
• Basic understanding of design concepts
• Strong proof reading skills
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
• Diplomatic and professional demeanor with a can-do attitude
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• General interest in learning aspects of production
To apply please send resume and cover letter.
3 Months // 3 Days a week
Ink Monstr is looking to mentor the next great designer in Colorado and is now offering a 3 day per week internship program for qualified individuals. The ideal candidate is well versed in the Adobe Suite, has a basic knowledge of digital print production, and has a strong and varied design portfolio.
• Working directly with Ink Monstr’s Senior Design team.
• Organizing files.
• Setting up production proofs.
• Setting up various print files.
• Basic original design concepts.
• Basic vehicle wrap design.
• Basic print production and post production.
• Various tasks and projects, as assigned.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Extremely organized.
• Creative in all aspects of life.
• Great attitude while working under stress.
• 2 to 3 years of experience using Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
• Ability to juggle tasks with a high level of accuracy.
• Strong Proofreading skills.
• Ability to work independently, but also follow explicit instructions.
• Excellent written and oral skills.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment.
• A strong passion for design and print production.
• Bonus: strong artistic ability (drawing // illustration // digital art experience)
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ink Monstr Design Intern in the subject line. Please be prepared to present references upon request.
3 Months // 3 Days a week
Ink Monstr is looking for a motivated and detail oriented installation professional to join our team full time at our Denver office. The ideal candidates will have experience with large format vinyl installations spanning from vehicles to windows and everything in between. We are looking for a self motivated and hardworking individual. Must be extremely detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment. Willingness to learn and take instruction is critical.
•Installation of vinyl on walls, windows, boats, vehicles and substrates
•Calendar management of installation projects
•Coordinate with team to produce and prioritize jobs
•Visually inspect projects for issues and compliance with job sheet
•Eagle eye for detail
•Willingness to learn the Ink Monstr way of installing and be better than the industry standard
•2 years of wrap installation experience
•Wall, window, interior and exterior wrap knowledge
•Ability to juggle tasks with a high level of accuracy
•Basic understanding of design concepts
•Diplomatic and professional demeanor with a can-do attitude
•Some experience with wide format printing
To apply for this career opportunity, please use the form below or send your information to email@example.com